Probably you are new to toonly if you want to know how to import your own videos in toonly.
There is no direct way to import your videos but there is an indirect way.
So what is indirect way.
Toonly allows you import photo. So the procedure is convert your videos into GIF then import in toonly.
Keep reading to know how to convert video to gif & import audio as well. I will also show you a better way if you find it complicated.
How to Convert Videos Into Gif to import in toonly
- Open the https://ezgif.com/video-to-gif to covert videos into gif. There are lot alternative to ezgif but this is probably easiest and best one.
- Then upload your video as you can read the screenshot that maximum quality is 1000MB which I think more than enough.
- Once the upload is complete click on the convert to Gif button.There are a lot of things that you can customize but if you don’t understand any of them then don’t use any of them. Simply click on the convert Gif Button
- It will convert within seconds. Download your gif using save the icon as shown in the screenshot.
- Open the Toonly Go to object and import your gif as shown in the screenshot.
Wait, article ins’t complete yet. To import audio detach audio from video, a lot of videos editors for example filmora9 can do it.
Now Let me Ask you a Question don’t think it’s too complicated.
See when you import one or two video then it’s okay otherwise it going to take long time.
So what is solution?
The solution is CreateStudio. Creatstudio is another animation video maker software.
It is so much better than toonly. Not only you can import your own videos or photo and can trim the video, apply green-screen effects, etc.
Createstudio also allows you create 3D animation videos
There are a lot of pre-made cartoon backgrounds and it contain more characters as well.
Since the time it’s launched it is crushing. Here you can read the complete review
It will cost you $249. Similar to toonly there is 30 days money-back guarantee.
I try to provide every answer. I hope you like it. If you have any question or query then let me know by the comment section.