Disney Now has got some great popular shows on it which makes it one of the most trending streaming networks nowadays.
There are many people who are facing some issues while activating Disney now on some devices such as Roku and all. Even the process to activate it is simple, a simple mistake might lead you to an error.
That’s why, In this post, I am going to share step by step process to activate Disney Now on any device. The process is super simple and can be done within a few minutes if not made any mistake.
How To Activate Disney Now on Any Device?
The process to activate DisneyNow on any device is almost similar. There are no more than a few steps in it. All you have to do, follow a few steps in order to activate it.
The only difference is the navigation and interference. Difference devices do have some different layouts and navigations, but the options that you have to go through are similar in all of them.
Here are the steps that you can follow to Activate DisneyNow on any device that you want.
- Install the DisneyNow app on your mobile device
- Launch the DisneyNow app and log in to your account using the correct credentials
- Follow the steps in order to get the activation code
- Go to disneynow.com/activate on the device that you want to log in (or the Activate TV option)
- Enter the activation code on the box
- Click on the “Activate Now” button
Isn’t it super simple?
Yeah, you might be making some mistakes while entering the correct login details in the DisneyNow app. You might be making some mistakes while finding the activate tv option on your device.
Whatever it is, follow the steps nicely and activate DisneyNow on your account.
How To Activate DisneyNow on Roku?
There were more questions in activating DisneyNow on Roku, that’s why here are the steps that you can follow to activate DisneyNow specifically on Roku.
The ideal steps are similar, the only difference is that of the options and the navigation. You can follow the same steps to activate Firestick, Apple TV, or Samsung TV as well.
- Add DisneyNow by clicking on the “Add Channel” button on your Roku’s channel store
- Start DisneyNow channel on Roku
- The activation code will be shown on your screen
- Go to disneynow.com/activate from the device in which you have logged in to DisneyNow already
- Enter the activation code that you can see on the Roku
- Click on the “Submit” button
You are good to go. The steps are very similar to almost any device that you want to activate.
To login or activate to DisneyNow, literally, you don’t need any guide or anything. It is that simple. There are very limited options that take you to activate itself.
Just follow the simple process and don’t make any mistakes such as a wrong password or email ID, etc. and you are good to go.
You can use the above-given method on any device that you want to activate DisneyNow in. Give it a try.
Do you still have some questions in your mind? Do let me know in the comments below.