FoxNow is a streaming network that is providing their users kind of best shows on demand in various devices. Empire, New Girl, The Mick, etc. are some of the best shows that are trending a lot on FoxNow.
Many people were asking me how to activate FoxNow on roku or other devices. The process is really simple to activate FoxNow, but a small error might give you errors.
In this post, I am going to show you how to activate FoxNow on Roku and some other devices such as Apple TV, Firestick, etc.
How To Activate FoxNow on Any Device?
The process to activate FoxNow on any device is almost similar. There are no more than a few steps in it. All you have to do, follow a few steps in order to activate it.
The only difference is the navigation and the interference. Difference devices do have some different layouts and navigations, but the options that you have to go through are similar in all of them.
Here are the steps that you can follow to Activate FoxNow in any device that you want.
- Install the FoxNow app on your mobile device
- Launch the FoxNow app and login to your account using the correct credentials
- Follow the steps in order to get the activation code
- Go to activate.fox.com on the device that you want to login (or the Activate TV option)
- Enter the activation code on the box
- Click on “Activate Now” button
Isn’t it super simple?
Yeah, you might be making some mistakes while entering the correct login details in FoxNow app. You might be making some mistakes while finding the activate tv option in your device.
Whatever it is, follow the steps nicely and activate FoxNow on your account.
How To Activate FoxNow on Roku?
There were more questions in activating FoxNow on Roku, that’s why here are the steps that you can follow to activate FoxNow on Roku.
The ideal steps are similar, the only difference is that of the options and the navigation. You can follow the same steps to activate in Firestick, Apple TV or Samsung TV as well.
- Start FoxNow channel on Roku
- Click on the options button with * sign
- Click on “Sign in with TV Provider” (This is same as activate on TV in other devices)
- The activation code will be shown on your screen
- Go to foxnow.com/activate from the device in which you have logged in to FoxNow already
- Enter the activation code that you can see on the roku
- Click on “Submit” button
You are good to go. The steps are very similar in almost any device that you want to activate into.
Activating FoxNow on any device is as simple as eating candy. You don’t need to take any efforts when you are following the correct steps.
The only issue that you might face is when you are hurrying up things and then making some mistakes while logging in.
Do you still have some more questions regarding the same? Do let me know in the comments below.
Also check: How to activate TLC Go on any device?