Peacock is NBC Universal’s new streaming service. It provides more than 15,000 hours of content, including news, sports, reality shows, hundreds of TV shows and movies, and live broadcast and on-demand entertainment content.
As of 2020, NBC streaming media service subscribers have exceeded 22 million, and it is growing exponentially. Relatively new companies (such as Netflix and Hulu) have always dominated the video streaming industry, but now large media companies are slowly catching up.
Disney participated in the competition by launching Disney Plus, and now NBC has released the Peacock. But what else can you add to the experience? What additional features does it provide to stand out in the market? Is it worth buying?
With films from Universal Pictures, Dreamworks Animation, and Focus Feature. The app has many up-to-date shows, even classic NBC shows. It also has a variety of new exclusive TV shows and movies, including the “Brave New World” sequel and classic movies like “Battlestar Galactica” and “Bell Rescue.”
Peacock TV Pricing
Times are tough, and our pockets are getting tight, so it’s good that Peacock TV starts for free and provides quality services gradually.
Peacock Free is an ad-supported, free streaming media layer that can hold 7,500 hours of programming offered for a 7-day free trial.
Peacock Premium costs $ 4.99 per month, and these subscribers who don’t have Comcast must pay $ 9.99 per month to get Peacock Premium Plus without most of the ads. Those who have subscribed to Comcast can access Peacock Premium for free.
Peacock Premium Plus for $ 9.99 a month. It removed “most” of the ads, but Peacock Premium Plus is not completely ad-free. According to the rules, it still advertises on “a small number of shows,” including the Peacock channel, events, and some shows and movies.
Both advanced levels have access to 15,000 hours of programming, including the next-day broadcast of all current broadcasts.
What devices can you watch Peacock on?
The Peacock TV app can be used on most mainstream media streaming devices. The following is a list of devices that are compatible with the Peacock app:
- Android mobile devices
- Android TV
- Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Apple mobile devices
- Google Chromecast
- Comcast Xfinity X1
- Comcast Xfinity Flex
- LG Smart TVs
- Sony PlayStation 4 and PS5
- Microsoft Xbox One, Series X, and S
- Vizio SmartCast TVs
How to create an account in Peacock TV?
1. Go to the Peacock website and click “Join Peacock.”
2. When you enter the “Join” page, click on the plan you want. The first plan is free. The premium plan has access to all content on the platform but costs $4.99 a month, and the annual plan costs $49.99. Premium Plus offers the same benefits as Premium, but without ads, for $ 9.99 per month or $ 99.99 per year.
3. After clicking on the account, you will be asked to enter your email.
4. You can start your premium account with a 7-day free trial. If you continue to view the free trial, you must still enter your payment method.
5. You can fill out the credit card form, but you can also sign up to use PayPal to pay. After the trial period is over, the system will automatically charge you and will automatically renew each month.
1. Find the Peacock app and download it on your iOS or Android phone.
2. Click “Watch Free” to get registered in the app. If you have opened a Peacock account elsewhere, you can also choose “Sign in” in the upper right corner. If you register through the app, you will use the default email account associated with your phone and the payment method associated with the app.
3. When you sign up for a paid subscription, your phone will ask you to authorize the payment and automatically apply the payment method associated with your phone.
Activating Peacock TV On Different Platforms
1. Activate Peacock TV on Apple TV
Before activating Peacock on Apple TV, you need a Peacock account. If you don’t have one, just register with your email on the official Peacock website to create an account. Please follow the steps below to connect Peacock TV on your Apple device:
- Start Apple TV and scroll down to the App Store.
- Open the application store.
- Click the search icon.
- Began to write “Peacock.” Select the PeacockPeacock from the results.
- Select the download button.
- Click Open.
- Choose to sign in or subscribe now. Log in with your email and password, or follow the onscreen instructions to register with PeacockPeacock.
2. Activate Peacock TV on Roku
It was recently announced that PeacockPeacock is now available on Roku devices! This guide shows how to install Peacock TV on Roku Streaming Stick +. However, these steps also apply to any variant of Roku.
- On the home screen, click the search option.
- Enter “Peacock TV”
- Click the first option.
- Select Add Channel
- Click OK
- Return to the main screen and find your channel
- Select Mobile Channel
- Move and place PeacockPeacock at the top of the channel list.
- Click to launch the Peacock TV channel.
- Peacock TV will be installed now.
- Then, you will be asked to register or log in with an existing account.
3. Activate Peacock TV on Firestick
- Switch on your firestick.
- On the remote control, locate the start button and click on it.
- Select the application icon and open it.
- Find the Downloader application and click on it.
- Now go to the Home tab and enter the URL of your Peacock TV apk in the given field.
- After submitting the URL, click the Go button.
- Wait for the download process to complete, and then click the install button.
- Installation takes a few seconds. After installation, click the Finish option.
- Now launch the Peacock application.
- Navigate to the login option in the upper right corner and click on it.
Now, you can activate Peacock TV in two ways:
- Just enter your Peacock TV email account and password in the corresponding fields. Then use this to log in, and your application will be automatically activated later.
- Alternatively, you can click the “Activate” option at the bottom of the phone screen.
- After that, the activation code will appear on your screen. You must copy it or write it somewhere.
- Go to peacocktv.com/tv to activate the link from any other device.
- Now submit the given code in the corresponding field and click the option to continue.
- After that, you can watch all programs on the Firestick device.
Activate Peacock TV on Android TV
In addition to installing Peacock on Firestick, users can also download the application on Android TV devices. In the following example, we will install the Peacock TV application on NVIDIA Shield. However, the same process applies to all Android devices, including standard Android TV boxes. Follow the quick guide below to install on any Android device:
- On the home screen of your Android device, search for and select Google Play Store.
- On the upper left corner, locate the search icon and click on it.
- In the search bar, Enter “Peacock TV” and click Search.
- Tap Peacock TV
- Tap Install
- Wait for the application to install
- You can open the application as needed, but we recommend that you return to the main screen of the Android device
- Click the plus (+) icon to add Peacock TV to your favorites
- Select Peacock TV
- Launch the Peacock TV application
- That’s it! When launching Peacock TV on your Android device, you can choose to log in or register to start watching.
Activate Peacock TV on PS4
- Turn on PS4 (your device must have an internet connection)
- First, go to the home screen.
- Browse the PlayStation store and click on it.
- Select the “Applications” section.
- Now go to the search icon and type “peacock” using the onscreen keyboard.
- Select and install the Peacock application.
- Wait for the installation process to complete, and then open the Peacock application.
- On the upper right corner, locate and click the “Login” button.
- Submit your email and password to activate the Peacock TV application, or you can activate the Peacock TV application through your mobile phone or computer.
- For this method, you need to click the “Activate on the phone” option at the bottom. The activation code and scan QR code will appear on the next screen. Just write it down somewhere else you can pause the screen.
- Go to another device, such as a mobile device or computer, and find the activation link peacocktv.com/tv from any browser.
- Now, enter the activation code in the given field and click on the Continue button.
- Sometimes, you can watch all Peacock TV shows on PS4.
Activate Peacock TV on LG Smart TV
Follow the steps below to easily activate Peacock on LG Smart TV:
- Install the Peacock application from your LG content store.
- Open the Peacock application on your LG TV.
- Log in with your Peacock credentials.
Activate Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV
- Turn on the Samsung Smart TV, and your device should be able to connect to the Internet.
- Press the home button on the TV remote control.
- Browse the application store on the bottom bar and click on it.
- Now go to the search icon and type “peacock” using the virtual keyboard.
- Select the Peacock application from the search results.
- Click the install button. After it is installed, open the Peacock application.
- Find the “Login” button at the top and click on it.
- Now, submit your account credentials in the next section (if you have not registered, please register your account first), or you can also activate the Peacock TV application via your mobile phone or computer.
- You must click the “Activate on the phone” option on the bottom page. The activation code will appear on the next screen. Just write it down or pause the screen.
- Switch to other devices, such as mobile devices or computers, and search for peacocktv.com/tv codes or peacocktv.com/tv active links from any browser.
- Now, enter the activation code in the given field and click the “Continue” button.
- Now, you can watch all Peacock TV shows on Samsung Smart TV.
Peacock offers some great original content that is definitely worth checking out. But is it really worth it?
Well, you can judge for yourself because most of the original peacocks are great, but they have fewer episodes. If you are a fan of late-night talk shows, you can use this app to stream some of the latest episodes of late-night talk shows before they are broadcast on TV.
The Peacock TV app can be used on a variety of devices, including smart TVs, smartphones, tablets, and set-top boxes.