Welcome to my honest review about MicMonster! The only objective of this article is to give you a clear view of MicMonster Software.
Let’s see what I am going to cover in this article –
Why you should trust us
If you’ve never used this software before, it’s understandable that you’re wondering why you should believe everything I say about it.
Certainly, I am ready to assess this review since I have purchased and used the software.
I’ve been using MicMonster for a variety of purposes, especially for my Youtube videos.
Although there are other options, nothing beats the features of MicMonster.
What is MicMonster?
MicMonster is an A.I. Human Sounding Voice Over Software that allows you to customise the voice style and emotions.
Within 7 seconds or less, you can create a natural-sounding voice over. MicMonster software helps in converting text into audio.
This is text-to-speech software that is cloud-based and will let you create voice-overs for your work.
Based on our testing and research, I feel this is the greatest solution because it is the only software of its kind that gives a form to the speech.
Here are voice samples of English USA voice
Here are the samples of english uk voice
MicMonster software works in 129 languages! Such as –
Afrikaans (South Africa), Amharic (Ethiopia), Arabic (United Arab Emirates), Arabic (Bahrain), Arabic (Algeria), Arabic (Egypt), Arabic (Iraq), Arabic (Jordan), Arabic (Kuwait), Arabic (Libya), Arabic (Morocco), Arabic (Qatar), Arabic (Saudi Arabia), Arabic (Syria), Arabic (Tunisia), Arabic (Yemen), Bulgarian (Bulgaria), Bangla (Bangladesh), Bengali (India), Catalan (Spain), Czech (Czech), Welsh (United Kingdom), Danish (Denmark), German (Austria), German (Switzerland), German (Germany), Greek (Greece), English (Australia), English (Canada), English (United Kingdom), English (Hongkong), English (Ireland), English (India), English (Kenya), English (Nigeria), English (New Zealand), English (Philippines), English (Singapore), English (Tanzania), English (United States), English (South Africa), Spanish (Argentina), Spanish (Bolivia), Spanish (Chile), Spanish (Colombia), Spanish (Costa Rica), Spanish (Cuba), Spanish (Dominican Republic), Spanish (Ecuador), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Equatorial Guinea), Spanish (Guatemala), Spanish (Honduras), Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Nicaragua), Spanish (Panama), Spanish (Peru), Spanish (Puerto Rico), Spanish (Paraguay), Spanish (El Salvador), Spanish (United States), Spanish (Uruguay), Spanish (Venezuela), Estonian (Estonia), Persian (Iran), Finnish (Finland), Filipino (Philippines), French (Belgium), French (Canada), French (Switzerland), French (France), Irish (Ireland), Galician (Spain), Gujarati (India), Hebrew (Israel), Hindi (India), Croatian (Croatia), Hungarian (Hungary), Indonesian (Indonesia), Icelandic (Iceland), Italian (Italy), Japanese (Japan), Javanese (Indonesia), Kazakh (Kazakhstan), Khmer (Cambodia), Kannada (India), Korean (Korea), Lao (Laos), Lithuanian (Lithuania), Latvian (Latvia), Macedonian (Republic of North Macedonia), Malayalam (India), Marathi (India), Malay (Malaysia), Maltese (Malta), Burmese (Myanmar), Norwegian (Bokmål, Norway), Dutch (Belgium), Dutch (Netherlands), Polish (Poland), Pashto (Afghanistan), Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian (Romania), Russian (Russia), Sinhala (Sri Lanka), Slovak (Slovakia), Slovenian (Slovenia), Somali (Somalia), Serbian (Serbia), Sundanese (Indonesia), Swedish (Sweden), Swahili (Kenya), Swahili (Tanzania), Tamil (India), Tamil (Sri Lanka), Tamil (Singapore), Telugu (India), Thai (Thailand), Turkish (Turkey), Ukrainian (Ukraine), Urdu (India), Urdu (Pakistan), Uzbek (Uzbekistan), Vietnamese (Vietnam), Chinese (Mandarin, Simplified), Chinese (Cantonese, Traditional), Chinese (Taiwanese Mandarin), Zulu (South Africa),
Things that I love about MicMonster
- It has a bitrate of 384 Kbps – Superior audio or sound quality which improves clients’ review and listening experiences. The lower the Kbps, the more information the encoder extracts while compressing an audio file. 384 Kbps Bitrate is the best option for improving sound quality. If storing music files of this quality is a problem, then there are various affordable storage alternatives.
- It is a Mobile-Friendly Application – It shrinks down to a size suitable for display on a mobile device. It would resemble a smaller version of the site. There may be a lot of zooming and scrolling, but the site will still display and function normally.
- Commercial License – You do not need to pay an additional fee for a commercial licence, like other similar softwares which demand an additional fee for a commercial licence.
- 500+ Voices – The addition of several languages and texts is the finest feature of MicMonster software. MicMonster features male and female speakers. Each speaker has their own unique way of speaking. You may find a variety of voices for your next project. Before selecting a voice, you can also listen to an example.
- Best A.I. Voices – You get an incredible range, our voices are the closest to the human voice.
- Controlling Voice Emotion – You can modify your voice by changing the mood of the voice overs like Empathy, Angry, Happy and so on. It is only available in a few languages (English, French, Japanese, Portuguese and Chinese) .
- Change the Pace and Pitch of Your Speech – Depending on which type of voice over you require, speed and pitch can be easily adjusted.
- Business License – With a full business license, you may use voice overs for advertising or other purposes at no extra cost.
- Accents – Some languages, for example, English, French, Chinese, Portuguese, and so on, are available in different accents.
- Cross-Platform – You may create a Voiceover from any device, including Android and Mac. Micmonster is a cloud-based setup (versatile responsive)
Things that I don’t like about MicMonster
- No desktop software
- Voice Styles are not available for all languages.
Price and On-time offer
MicMonster team keeps changing pricing. Currently, MicMmonster has 3 plans.
Free No Credit card
- 50k Characters Per month
- 132 voices
- 129 languages
- 1000 characters per voiceover
- Personal License
MicMonster Pro $37/Quarterly
- 1 Million Characters Per month
- 500+ voices
- 129 languages
- 12k characters per voiceover
- Commercial License
- Advanced Editor
- Background Music Library
MicMonster Pro $134/Lifetime
1 Million Characters Per month
12k characters per voiceover
Background Music Library
Most of the things are clear from itself except for the advanced editor. MicMonster team also created a video. Here is the video.
Why I would recommend MicMonster
MicMonster is a really useful software that always comes handy. There is a variety of text-to-speech software available on the market. The majority of them, though, do not sound realistic. Many voices are artificial or even sound robotic. MicMonster specializes in this area.
The program’s creators have commented on how human-like the software’s voices seem right from the start. I tested it out, and it got my attention.
Now, it should be noted that nothing is available that can perfectly replicate the emotions and delicacy of human speech but MicMonster really touches that spot.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my MicMonster review. Many individuals are concerned about their voice sounds when they wish to start YouTube videos or produce videos with voiceovers.
MicMonster is a software application that attempts to help people with it’s service. To summarise, I believe MicMonster is the best Voice-Over Software available. With fewer limitations and more features at such a low cost. Go for it!